As our Business Development Specialist, you are responsible for developing current customer relationships for AWL, focusing on large regional and national agencies. You will work to fully penetrate and develop strong relationships with key decisions makers for your assigned accounts. Leveraging your superior business development skills, you will aggressively build and work a robust pipeline of opportunities and will be responsible for discovery, contract negotiation, launch, and optimization.
- Cultivate existing customer business within assigned portfolio, uncovering and capturing opportunities for mutual business growth.
- Fully penetrate new and current customers, mapping out org structures, identifying key influencers and decision makers, and developing deep relationships while selling the entire suite of AWL products and services.
- Lead joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Create long term account plans; Build and manage a robust pipeline of prospective opportunities for growing revenue with assigned customers.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including customer success, marketing, and engineering resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Analyze, monitor, and report regularly both internally and externally on key metrics by account, including detailed revenue tracking and forecasting.
- Stay abreast of competitors and insurance industry trends and changes as they affect assigned accounts.
- Demonstrated track record of Sales success in direct and indirect sales channels with both large and small prospects, customers and customer organizations.
- 1+ years of sales experience consistently exceeding revenue and earnings expectations.
- Ability to adapt working style and approach to best communicate with various business contacts.
- A sophisticated understanding of the solution selling process, sales strategy, sales forecasting, and pipeline development.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and overcome sales, customer, and managerial challenges and the ability to train and teach others.
- Demonstrated ability setting clear goals, accepting responsibility, measuring performance and overcoming challenges to achieve quality and timely results
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- A teachable attitude and willingness to seek out and act on coaching for improved performance
- Personal qualities and characteristics include integrity, humility, honesty, trust, and teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree. BBA or higher preferred.
- Prior experience selling lead generation or similar services is preferred.
- Limited travel, and a willingness to work a flexible schedule required
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 550 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 20,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that was just named Austin Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work - #4 in Large Business sector! We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
Benefits and Perks
All Web Leads on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIdMP1R8Sgg