AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 550 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 20,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that was ranked #20 by Glassdoor in their 2015 Best Places to Work in the U.S. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
As our Business Development Manager, you are responsible for acquiring new strategic customers as well as developing our current customer relationships for AWL, which include top US insurance carriers and national agencies. You will work to fully penetrate and develop strong relationships with key corporate decisions makers for your assigned accounts. Leveraging your superior strategic business development skills, you will aggressively work a robust pipeline of strategic customers/prospects and will be responsible for discovery, contract negotiation, launch, and optimization.
- Acquire new strategic customer relationships through demonstrating sales process and pipeline management best practices.
- Cultivate existing customer business within assigned portfolio, uncovering and capturing opportunities for mutual business growth.
- Fully penetrate complex customer organizations, mapping out org structures, identifying key influencers and decision makers, and developing strong relationships while selling the entire suite of AWL products and services.
- Lead joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including customer success, marketing, and engineering resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Analyze, monitor, and report regularly both internally and externally on key metrics by account.
- Stay abreast of competitors and insurance industry trends and changes as they affect assigned accounts.
- Demonstrated track record of success growing revenue with existing customers.
- 2+ years of sales experience consistently exceeding targets.
- Ability to adapt working style and approach to best communicate with various business contacts.
- A sophisticated understanding of the solution selling process, sales strategy, sales forecasting, and pipeline development.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and overcome sales, customer, and managerial challenges and the ability to train and teach others.
- Demonstrated ability setting clear goals, accepting responsibility, measuring performance and overcoming challenges to achieve quality and timely results.
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- A teachable attitude and willingness to seek out and act on coaching for improved performance.
- Personal qualities and characteristics include integrity, humility, honesty, trust, and teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree. BBA or higher preferred.
- Prior experience selling lead generation or similar services is preferred.
- 20-30% travel and a willingness to work a flexible schedule required.
Benefits and Perks
AWL on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIdMP1R8Sgg