(All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 550 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 20,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that was ranked #20 by Glassdoor in their 2015 Best Places to Work in the U.S. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
Are you an extremely analytical, detail-oriented individual with a passion for search engine marketing? As a Search Engine Marketing Manager, you will plan for and manage significant portions of our online marketing program, and capitalize on paid search for one of the fastest growing lead generation companies in the United States. With aggressive goals for growth and a large portfolio of keywords and campaigns to manage, you’ll have your work cut out for you. Luckily, with our sophisticated search management and reporting tools, you will have a serious edge over the competition. If you love technology, search marketing, data analysis, and want to work with a very profitable technology company, this is the job for you.
- Building profitable web marketing programs. Design and test ads for new and existing acquisition campaigns.
- Monitor quality, click through rates and conversion rates across accounts. Identify low performing ads and placements and make changes necessary to maximize profit and volume.
- Monitor the profitability of advertising using proprietary and licensed management software. Adjust spending as necessary to maximize profit and lead volume.
- Monitor traffic quality from all sources. Identify fraud, low performing sources, and domains. Take necessary action to block poor quality traffic sources from all campaigns.
- Prepare for any possible algorithm or policy changes.
- Analyze trend data across all campaigns. Provide regular reports to management about new competitors entering the landscape, changes in tactics employed by current competitors, and any possible changes in the search landscape that could affect account profitability.
- Identify new tools and reports that need to be built to automate repetitive processes or gather more sophisticated analytics.
- 1-3 years experience in search engine marketing
- 1-3 years experience conducting high volume online media buys and managing large annual online marketing budgets.
- Well-versed in online marketing best practices and measurement.
- Proven experience profitably driving high-volume online customer acquisition.
- Experience with professional analytics tools and analysis methods.
- Comfortable negotiating with account managers to receive credits and discounts when needed.
- Proficient in Excel, HTML, Photoshop and SQL preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while staying focused on the details.
- Extremely meticulous.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Benefits and Perks
All Web Leads on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIdMP1R8Sgg